Wednesday 27 February 2019

My Accident Story


The Accident in the Land of Kindergarten 

February 2019 

Otis Irvine 

I am learning to entertain my audience through a recount. 

Once upon a time in a foreign land called kindergarten. There was a handsome little prince called Otis (me). He was super cool and liked to explore this foreign land. I would attempt to climb the tallest of lookout to spot trouble, also known as the ladder on the playground. I would rescue the other princes from the demon 3 year old girls in the castle, the wooden fort playground and jump over the crocodile infested waters, which you could call the bark at the bottom of the playground. I would get together with my little buddies and take on the most dangerous of challenges.


It was a typical day in the kingdom, I was hiding from the evil teachers who wanted me to pack up the class. This went against all of my beliefs, so I had dragged Eli into a hiding spot. Once I had realised that cleaning time in the kingdom had finished I then said, “We must tell the teachers were here.” Jumping out of my hiding spot and BOOM! I had a ripped lip, I felt my lip start to throb, then I noticed the blood pouring out onto my fingers. This was the last memory as I then blacked out and I saw nothing. I had blacked out because of all the pain.

When I woke up I was in my mum’s car and racing to the hospital. When we finally got there we had to wait until a doctor could see me. I had to have surgery on my lip. I got put under and even had the weirdest dream, I saw Batman eating people and the doctors were on springs.


Even after the surgery I had to stay in the hospital for another day. When I went home all my family where waiting and gave me big hugs. From that day on the little prince, me, was a little bit more cautious of hiding from the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment